Johanna Jäger, specialist in general medicine and general surgery
Why did I become a doctor, and why did I, as a specialist in general medicine and general surgery, choose a practice for holistic health and not work in a hospital?
I have made it my maxim to provide medical treatment that prevents the occurrence of illnesses as early as possible.
I aim to enable my patients to become more autonomous in their own medical endeavours and lead a healthy life.
Curriculum Vitae - from surgery to holistic health, from Berlin to Frankfurt
- Abitur in Frankfurt am Main
- Studies of human medicine at the Charité in Berlin > Clinical traineeship: casualty surgery, Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin
- Medical practice at Deutsche KinderUrologie Zentrum Berlin: paediatric urology, paediatric surgery, and ultrasound consultation-hour
- Medical practice at the travel medicine clinic, Tropeninstitut Berlin
- Advanced training in general surgery:
> General surgery, Clinic for Visceral, Vascular, and Minimally-Invasive Surgery, St. Hedwig-Krankenhaus Berlin
> General surgery, Clinic for Thorax Surgery and Visceral Surgery, Asklepiosklinik Langen near Frankfurt
> Casualty surgery, Clinic for Casualty Surgery and Orthopaedics, Hospital zum heiligen Geist, Frankfurt am Main
“Specialist in general surgery” degree in Frankfurt
- Advanced training in general medicine with further training in sonography in Dietzenbach near Frankfurt “Specialist in general medicine” degree in Frankfurt
- Qualified in subject-linked genetic consultation in general medicine, internal medicine, and neurology, Fortbildungsakademie Landesärztekammer Hessen, Bad Nauheim near Frankfurt
- Medical education in pain therapy developed by Liebscher & Bracht, Bad Homburg near Frankfurt
- A-Diploma in acupuncture and additional training at the DÄGfA (German Medical Association for Acupuncture) in Berlin, Munich, and Bad Nauheim near Frankfurt
- Basic training in intestinal health, A. Rössler, Wiesbaden near Frankfurt
- Medical education in micronutrient therapy with U. Gröber, Essen
- Member of the Fortbildungs-Akademie (advanced training academy) of the Landesärztekammer (Chamber of Physicians) Hessen, regularly broadening my knowledge in the fields of both general medicine as well as complementary medicine
> Elective period: Internal, casualty surgery, and general surgery, Klinik am Urban, Berlin
> Elective period: paediatrics and paediatric surgery, Virchow-Klinikum, Berlin